The CRM is listed among the six Maria de Maeztu Excellence Units awarded in the resolution announced last Friday 16th by the The State Research Agency (AEI). This is the second time that the CRM receives this distinction, after the one obtained by the BGSMath in 2015.
- Towards a Governance Framework for Brain Data
- Centro de Recerca Matemàtica where Klaus Wimmer works has received the accreditation as a Maria de Maeztu Unit of Excellence
- New book “Data-Driven Computational Neuroscience” authored by Clisyne members Concha Bielza and Pedro Larrañaga
- Barcelona summer school for advanced modeling of behavior (BAMB)
- Neurorights initiative for ethical use of artificial intelligence and neurotechnology